- Handling of personal information.
- Hana Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company“) will comply with the relevant laws and regulations and establish the following personal information protection policy and strive to ensure its implementation.
- Management of personal information.
- In order to keep your personal information accurate and up to date, in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc., the company will take some necessary measures such as maintenance of security and management system, implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
- Collecting personal information and scope of its use.
- The company will collect your personal information and use it only to the extent that we have obtained your consent.
The company will use customers' personal information for the following purposes:
・To send various information from our company;
event invitations, providing information on our products, etc.
・To contact customers regarding orders, shipping, payment, and after-sales service for our products.
・To improve services such as maintenance.
- Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties.
In principle, the company will not disclose personal information to third parties without your consent. However, personal information may be disclosed as an exception in the following cases. Even in such cases, we will endeavor to ensure that the other party takes measures for protection, including prevention of inappropriate leakage of personal information.
・When customer's prior consent / approval has been obtained.
・ When providing personal information to business partners. However, the information disclosed in this case is limited to the scope necessary for business, and the provider is obliged to manage personal information by contract.
・If provision is required by law.
- Respect the rights of personal information provider.
- If the customer requests or inquires about disclosure, correction, or deletion of their personal information, the company will respond after confirming their identity.