Washing instructions and handling guidelines
Use cashmere shampoo.
- Turn the garment inside out and soak in water. Hand wash and squeeze suds gently through fabric. Do not rub.
- Put garment in a laundry net and set timer for under 30 seconds when spin dry.
- Do not soak for long to prevent colours from bleeding.
- After washing, smooth the garment back into its original shape & place flat ; dry naturally away from direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
- Fold garment after use to hold its shape longer. Using hangers may stretch it out.
- Friction between fabrics may cause dark colours transfer.
- We provide repair services for holes and frays caused by accident with some charges.